Do you ship free worldwide?
Yes. We are glad to offer free shipping to most countries around the world!
Do you ship jewelry to APO/FPO addresses?
We support ship to APO and FPO military addresses using US Postal Service Registered Mail. Please allow for an additional two to three week delivery time with APO/FPO orders.
Which shipping methods do you offer?
We offer worldwide shipping through airmail, with two main options of standard free shipping and urgent shipping. The latter one suits for customers who have needs for faster delivery. For a full list of shipping time and prices for faster delivery, please see here.
What payment methods are available?
We accept all major credit cards, like MasterCard, Visa Card, Diners, and American Express. Also, payment made from Paypal. For more details about payment methods, please see here.
How can I make an order with a promotional code?
If you have a Bycute promotional code. Once in “add to cart”, below your order is a “Promotional Code” box. Enter the code and click “apply.” Your discount will appear to the right.
What should do when I cannot complete the payment via Paypal?
If you have some problems with your payment please feel free to contact us with your order detail.
How do I place my order?
It’s easy to place an order at Bycute.com.
1. Choose one piece of jewelry and enter the desired inscription from the drop-box menu and click on the “Add to Cart” button.
2. Choose the Shipping method, write comments (if you want a gift card or anything want to tell Bycute) and apply promotional code
if you have. Our system will add a gift box to your cart auto with free!
3. Continue to checkout: Choose the payment method you want to use. The page will direct you to make payment.
4. Input your shipping address, email address, and phone number and click Continue.
5. Verify information.
6. Once your order has successfully been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and the details of your order.
Please feel free to Email us with any special requests or questions.
I have a special request for my order. How do I do that?
You can add your special requests in the 'Comments' box at the bottom of your Shopping Cart. Write your request as clear as possible and we will do our best to comply.
How do I change an order after It has been placed?
If you want to revise any information with your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Changes made more than 24 hours after the time of purchase will be charged with a 30% restocking fee.
In what order do I place the letters for my monogram?
- The traditional monogram of a single female: First Name Initial - Last Name Initial - Middle Name Initial.
- The traditional monogram of a married woman: first name initial on the left, married last name initial in the middle, middle name initial on the right.
- The traditional monogram of single males: First Name Initial – Middle Name Initial and Last Name Initial.
- The traditional monogram of married couples: the bride on the left-hand side, their last name initial in the middle, and the groom’s first name on the right-hand side.
How can I cancel an order?
Orders can only be canceled within 24 hours after placing the order. Contact email@example.com to cancel an order. Any order cancelled after 24 hours will be charged with a 30% restocking fee.
Why I didn’t get a confirmation/shipping email?
After placing an order you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email with all your order details. We ask you to review your items and shipment address. Therefore, it is important to provide us with a valid email address.
If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, please check your spam box.
To ensure that our emails do not go to your spam/junk folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address list.
If you have further questions about your order please feel free to contact us.
Can I order a necklace with special characters (#, @, &, $)?
You can personalize your necklace with any special characters when placing your order.
How can I add a Birthstone or a diamond to my jewelry?
We can add Birthstone crystals or a diamond to most products.
Does the chain length include pendants?
The chain length does not include the length of pendants.
Is your jewelry made out of true precious metals?
Yes, all our precious metals are purchased from government certified vendors and are marked for authenticity. We use 0.925 sterling silver, copper, and solid gold metal to make the jewelry.
Can I have a box and a bag and with a gift message?
Yes. We offer a free gift box and a gift card with every order!
Can I order monograms with more or less than 3 letters?
Yes. You can personalize 1~3 letters monogram jewelry. And we do not advise you to make monogram jewelry with more than 3 letters.
What do single hook and double hooks mean?
Please check here for details about single hooks and double hooks!
Return & Refund
What is your return policy?
Please check the full return and the cancellation policy here.
What do I do if I received an incorrect order?
If you have any issues with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com with your order information. So we can assist you to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Do you support wholesale?
Yes. We offer wholesale prices to wholesalers. So if you want to create cooperation with us. Please Email us for more detail!